The Learning Park provides an all inclusive language learning program at competitive prices.
The Learning Park offers an intensive English Program package, 40 hours of classroom instruction per week for four weeks, of which 120 of those hours will be one-to-one with Lorie, a professional, experienced language instructor, and the other 40 hours will be spent working independently with state-of-the-art language learning technology (note: Lorie is available for assistance as needed). This type of program is rarely found in a homestay environment, likely due to the cost of providing such a program. However, you will find the results substantiate the cost.
Tuition + Homestay = $1000 US dollars per week.
This fee includes:
- Tuition fees (120 hours of one-to-one instruction, and 40 hours of independent, assisted study)
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Books and Materials
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Extracurricular activities, in house and out in the community, on and off island
- TOEIC testing can be arranged at student's request
- Island Transportation (NOTE: rental car is available at student expense with an international driver's license)
- Participation in family life, with social, cultural and leisure activities, all expenses covered
- Guided excursions that support language activities
- Room (private room and bathroom) and Board (three meals per day and snacks)
- Private telephone for local calls (long distance calls require the purchase of a phone card)
- Free Internet and Email
- Free laundry facilities
- Certificate of Completion
Students are responsible for paying: